Abi takes part in the dance battles as a member of Elite Dance Academy, where she faces and loses against Noah. After the loss, Abi joins B-Troupe upon realizing that The Next Step Dance Studio is a more conducive environment for dance than Elite.
Abi moves away, leaving The Next Step for another studio in the process.
Before the show
Abi joined Elite Dance Academy.
Upon being chosen to compete against Noah, Abi is faced with his odd behavior, which she deems a distraction tactic. Abi uncharacteristically falters during her the battle and loses, but ultimately leaves Elite to join B-Troupe.
Abi is confused by Noah's continued oddness and decides that it must be a sign that he doesn't like her.
Abi is disappointed when Noah doesn't invite her to the party in Studio A, and even more so when he doesn't ask her to dance with him. Abi eventually infers that Noah's babbling is an attempt to ask her to dance and she ends up slow dancing with Noah. Abi admits to Noah that she wanted him to invite her to the party; when he tells her that he was too nervous to, she tells him that he doesn't need to be. She is kissed by him.
Abi is a driven individual who is usually level-headed in the face of competition, which is why her falter during the dance battle is regarded as uncharacteristic by her peers. Abi is also kind and helpful shown when she assists Chloe in helping West with ballet.
Abi does not appear to be the brightest crayon in the box. The grandest example of this is how she is initially oblivious of Noah's obvious advances towards her. Another example of her daftness is her misinterpretation of Richelle speaking of a model named Paisley when she is really speaking of the design. Although, Abi may not really be all that daft, as she is later able to correctly decipher Noah's unintelligible babbling.
Abi has straight dirty blonde hair, that is occasionally curled, light skin, and dark eyes. She is quite tall, thin, and has very long legs. Kate has described her as beautiful. Noah has described her as pretty.
Abi's dance wear consists of spaghetti-strap tops and tank tops with shorts.
- Acro: Abi is exceptional at acro. Although she seldom tumbles, she is extremely flexible and performs many contortions and extensions.
- Ballet: Ballet is Abi's main style albeit a style that she rarely performs. However, she is proficient at ballet. She assists Chloe in teaching West ballet.
- Main article: Abi/Relationships
- "Let the Games Begin"
- "The Nutcracker Prince"
- "Can't Fight This Feeling"
- "I Hope I Get It"
- "It's My Party"
- "We Are the World"
- "How It Ends"
- Group dances
- Main article: Abi/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Abi gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Let the Games Begin." Wikia. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "I Hope I Get It." Wikia. Retrieved on September 6, 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Where did Abi go? | ask.fm/AmyWrightDance. ask.fm (July 1, 2016). Retrieved on July 27, 2017.
- ↑ "The Fallout." Wikia. Retrieved on September 15, 2017.
- ↑ "It's My Party." Wikia. Retrieved on October 17, 2015.
- ↑ Has Noah's feelings for Abi suddenly disappeared? | ask.fm/AmyWrightDance. ask.fm (June 25, 2016). Retrieved on July 27, 2017.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "The Nutcracker Prince." Wikia. Retrieved on March 30, 2016.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Can't Fight This Feeling." Wikia. Retrieved on December 28, 2015.
- ↑ WHERE DID ABI GO? | ask.fm/AmyWrightDance. ask.fm (July 2, 2016). Retrieved on July 27, 2017.