|“||It won't be long before I'm a main dancer on A-Troupe.||”|
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- This episode became available on BBC iPlayer on January 15, 2020, one week prior to its scheduled release on CBBC.
- Cleo and Heath are the alternates for Nationals, meaning A-Troupe has no open spots.
- Ethan, Izzy, Jude and Marcus are likely auditioning for B-Troupe.
- Presley has left The Next Step Dance Studio to join another studio that is going to Nationals.
- Summer is the new dance captain.
- Winny and Ozzy are now friends, Winny likely no longer has romantic feelings for him.
- Emily reaffirms her dislike for having alternates, which first became known in "No Good Deed."
- Richelle reasserts her desire to be dance captain, which first became known in "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better."
- Emily claims that there is no jewellery allowed in Studio A, but she seemingly has no qualms about the dancers wearing rings, earrings, nose-rings and cartilage piercings, and she herself is wearing a necklace. It is possible that she means that the dancers are not allowed to wear big and distracting jewellery; the accessory in question is bracelets, which are particularly likely to get in your way when dancing.
- Emily claims that solo auditions are always followed by cuts and then group auditions, but this only happens in the auditions for the Nationals team in Season 2. However, given the similarities, she could mean that this is specifically the way that auditions for the Nationals team always work.
- The dancers auditioning for the alternate spots are numbered from 1 to 22; however, there are only fifteen dancers present. It is possible, however, that more dancers signed up and were simply absent from the auditions.
- Emily states that having alternates isn't a good idea because it creates competition within the team although in "Only You" she states that competition is a good thing in regards to having a dance captain.
- The title of the episode refers to a song of the same name by SHEL.
Behind the Scenes
- Brennan Clost is credited as an assistant choreographer.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Emmerly Tinglin as Kenzie
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Myles Dobson as Nick
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Ben Williams as Pete
- Brianna Diebolt as Grace
- Carter Musselman as Heath
- Danielle Verayo as Cleo
- Emily Roman as Presley
- Kolton Moore as Marcus
- Madi Langdon as Winnie
- Molly Saunders as Jude
- Monique Paul as Maya
- Renee Romolo as Izzy
- Shane Mahabir as Ethan
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Isaiah Peck as Henry
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- Main article: Alternate Universe/Quotes
- Main article: Alternate Universe/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Alternate Universe gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.