| "But I can't wait for the next chapter to begin."
This articles contains information about something that is upcoming, meaning it has yet to be aired or released in Canada. This page is likely to have spoilers in it.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- This episode became available on BBC iPlayer on November 19, 2018, eight days prior to its scheduled release on CBBC.
- Miss Angela’s Encore Dance Studio is disqualified despite being the winner of the finals, due to plagiarising a dance online as their finals routine. This means The Next Step Dance Studio and AcroNation will face off in a tie-breaker to decide the winner.
- There is a bonus scene in this episode featuring a disastrous interview between Finn, Kingston and Ozzy, and Chuck Anderson.
- Emily refusing to change the choreo, because Piper can't perform an acro move, alludes to "Go West, Young Michelle", where the same thing happened.
- Richelle references Elliot breaking up with her that occurs in "His Girl, Summer".
- Ozzy references Richelle not reciprocating his feelings and breaking his heart that occurs in both Seasons 5 and 6.
- Piper references The Next Step losing Regionals that occurs in "A Change Is Gonna Come" and James helping The Next Step win Internationals that occurs in "How It Ends".
- Jones is dancing with Miss Angela's Encore Dance Studio, but, in "Sweet and Salty", he was seen dancing for another studio. However, it is possible that he switched studios.
- The title of this episode alludes to the novel And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Berkeley Ratzlaff as Davis
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Dylan Ratzlaff as Jacquie
- Isaiah Peck as Henry
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Katie Ortencio as Lily
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- Victoria Baldesarra as Michelle
- Alexandre Deakin as Ty
- Brigitte Turnbull as AcroNation dancer
- Damian Goddard as Chuck Anderson
- Emily Grady as AcroNation dancer
- George Randolph as Regionals Judge
- Isaac Lupien as Eldon
- Jordan Clark as Giselle
- Joshua Lamb as Jones
- Julia Miller as AcroNation dancer
- Justine Sanker as Priya
- Kelly Fanson as Miss Angela
- Kennedy Johnston as AcroNation dancer
- Nathaniel Belnavis-Wright as Adrian
- Sanaa Williams as Simone
- Sarah Parlatore as AcroNation dancer
- Zofia Kasprzyk as AcroNation dancer
- Taveeta Szymanowicz as Thalia
- "Can't Stop Me Now"
- "Go For Broke"
- "Hold On to Me"
- "Love What You Do"
- "Now You Got the Best"
- "Welcome to the Nation"
- Main article: And Then There Were Three/Quotes
- Main article: And Then There Were Three/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the And Then There Were Three gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.