Berkeley began dancing at age 2, and commenced training in jazz, lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, ballet, pointe, stage, tap, acro, circus, and ballroom, her favourite styles being are contemporary and lyrical. She has worked with choreographers such as Stacey Tookey, Mark Meismer, Rudy Abreu, Shannon Mather, Krista Miller, and Tina Caspary Cyphert.
Berkeley has trained and competed at dance conventions in Canada and The United States of America. She won the award for runner-up Breakout Artist at NUVO, Velocity MVA Runner- Up and VIP All Star Runner-Up.
Berkeley has starred in many commercials and prints for brands such as Lululemon, ivivva, and Pearl Yukiko.
Berkeley was a dancer in Kenny Ortega's Disney Channel original movie, Descendants 2.
Berkeley completed grade 12 online. She currently trains at Harbour Dance Centre in Vancouver and Lavrova Ballet in Langley.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Berkeley Ratzlaff gallery, click here.
- ↑ . YouTube (September 20, 2018). Retrieved on September 21, 2018.
- ↑ . YouTube (October 23, 2018). Retrieved on October 23, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 BERKELEY DAWN RATZLAFF - Resume. da Costa Talent. Retrieved on July 26, 2017.
- ↑ Dylan Ratzlaff on Instagram: "Wow! 18! Can't believe my sister is actually old today🙈 I seriously can't thank you enough for the support that you give me and how you..." Instagram (April 29, 2017). Retrieved on July 26, 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Berkeley Ratzlaff << da Costa Talent. da Costa Talent. Retrieved on July 26, 2017.