Berkeley began dancing at the age of two, and commenced training in jazz, lyrical, contemporary, hip-hop, ballet, pointe, stage, tap, acro, circus, and ballroom. Her favourite styles being are contemporary and lyrical. She has worked with choreographers such as Stacey Tookey, Mark Meismer, Rudy Abreu, Shannon Mather, Krista Miller, and Tina Caspary Cyphert.
Berkeley has trained and competed at dance conventions in Canada and The United States of America. She won the award for runner-up Breakout Artist at NUVO, Velocity MVA Runner- Up and VIP All Star Runner-Up.
Berkeley has starred in many commercials and prints for brands such as Lululemon, ivivva, and Pearl Yukiko.
Berkeley was a dancer in Kenny Ortega's original Disney Channel movies, Descendants 2. She also appeared as a dancer in Kenny Ortega's Disney Channel original movie Descendants 3, alongside Sage Linder, Liam Mackie, Dylan Ratzlaff, Milaina Robinson and Zac Vran.
Berkeley completed grade 12 online. She currently trains at Harbour Dance Centre in Vancouver and Lavrova Ballet in Langley.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Berkeley Ratzlaff gallery, click here.
- ↑ . YouTube (September 20, 2018). Retrieved on September 21, 2018.
- ↑ . YouTube (October 23, 2018). Retrieved on October 23, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 BERKELEY DAWN RATZLAFF - Resume. da Costa Talent. Retrieved on July 26, 2017.
- ↑ Dylan Ratzlaff on Instagram: "Wow! 18! Can't believe my sister is actually old today🙈 I seriously can't thank you enough for the support that you give me and how you..." Instagram (April 29, 2017). Retrieved on July 26, 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Berkeley Ratzlaff << da Costa Talent. da Costa Talent. Retrieved on July 26, 2017.
- ↑ "". IMDB. Retrieved on August 17, 2020.