|“||Growing up, my dream was always just to be on A-Troupe, and it's been amazing... but maybe it's time for a new dream.||”|
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- Winnie has injured her foot, however she is not officially off B-Troupe.
- Summer is going to audition as a soloist for Dancemania.
- Summer is no longer a co-captain or member of B-Troupe.
- With Summer having left, B-Troupe now only has 9 dancers. In order to compete at Nationals, a team must have 10 dancers.
- Richelle might be leaving The Next Step.
- Richelle refers to the fact that Summer auditioned for Dancemania as a soloist, which occurs in "A Tale of Two Auditions."
- B-Troupe encouraging Summer to audition for Dancemania is reminiscent of Summer telling A-Troupe to choose Dancemania over Nationals which occurs in "There Can Only Be One".
- Richelle mentions Noah leaving The Next Step Dance Studio which occurs in "Piano Man."
- Richelle's solo to "Empire Part 3" is reminiscent of Noah's solo to "Empire Part 2" which is performed in "Dancing with the Enemy."
- While Richelle is dancing, a series of scenes from previous episodes are shown:
- Richelle talking with Emily about being dance captain from "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better".
- Emily giving Richelle the dance captain diary from "The Times They Are A Changin'".
- Emily telling Richelle, Summer and Kenzie that there can only be one dance captain from "Alternate Universe".
- Richelle performing fouettes in "Can't Fight This Feeling" and "Pas De Don't".
- Richelle taking selfies of herself with her Face of Absolute Dance poster from "The Goodbye Girl".
- Nick tearing up her posters from "The Absolute Face of Funder Bros".
- Noah telling Richelle how much she means to him before their final duet from "No Shell".
- Grace confesses that she saw A-Troupe dancing to this song and it made her want to become a dancer. However, Season 2's A-Troupe dance to this song in "Make a Plan to Love Me" was performed exclusively in the studio and no one could have seen it.
- Myles Erlick and Trevor Tordjman are credited for being in this episode, despite only appearing in flashback scenes. Despite this, Emmerly Tinglin, who also appeared in archival footage, is not credited for her appearance.
Behind the Scenes
- While the footage does not appear in actual deleted scenes like those from "Sweet and Salty", deleted scenes of Winnie being chosen and then fired as dance captain of B-Troupe are shown in behind the scenes footage instead.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Danielle Verayo as Cleo
- Isaiah Peck as Henry (voice only)
- Myles Dobson as Nick
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Brianna Diebolt as Grace
- Kolton Moore as Marcus
- Madi Langdon as Winnie
- Molly Saunders as Jude
- Myles Erlick as Noah (flashback)
- Renee Romolo as Izzy
- Shane Mahabir as Ethan
- Trevor Tordjman as James (flashback)
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Carter Musselman as Heath
- Emmerly Tinglin as Kenzie (flashback; uncredited)
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Katie Ortencio as Lily
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- "Ahead of Our Time"
- "All We Need"
- "Best Day"
- "Empire Part 3"
- "Falling Behind"
- "Give It Away"
- "Smile at the End of the World"
- "Top of the World"
- Main article: Big Decisions/Quotes
- Main article: Big Decisions/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Big Decisions gallery, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.