Briar initially did gymnastics, inspired by her father.
Briar advanced to the final round in World of Dance Season 3 and placed 5th.
Briar was homeschooled during high school.
Briar has a sister named Abbey, who is also a dancer.
When Briar was sixteen, she was diagnosed with epilepsy.
- Briar made her first appearance on Season 1 of The Next Step as a CDC dancer, which happened before her main character, Richelle was introduced to viewers in "Don't Stop the Party.
- Briar's favourite colour is sky blue.
- Her favourite movie is High School Musical.
- Her favourite childhood show is So You Think You Can Dance.
- Briar's favourite snack is strawberries and sugar.
- She can do 12 front aerials in a row.
- Briar faced off against Joshua Lamb who plays Jones and Denise Goping who plays Unnamed J-Cruise dancer (4) on World of Dance in the redemption round and won.
|"Look at that painting!"
To view the Briar Nolet gallery, click here.
- BRIAR NOLET - Resume | Stars Academy Talent. Breakdown Express. Retrieved on January 23, 2016.
- . Instagram. Retrived on February 13, 2019.
- . Instagram. Retrived on September 29, 2019.
- Briar Nolet on Instagram. Instagram (May 8, 2016). Retrieved on May 13, 2016.
- Briar Answers Fan Questions. Youtube (Jul 22, 2015). Retrieved on August 28, 2015.
- The Next Step: Wild Rhythm Tour. Wikia. Retrieved on April 10, 2016.
- Briar Nolet - Bio, Facts, Family. Famous Birthdays. Retrieved on August 28, 2015.
- . Retrieved on May 14, 2019.
- "Dance, Dance, Resurrection". Wikia. Retrieved on July 15, 2020.
- Official Bryles Account (@brylesofficial). Instagram. Retrieved on August 13, 2017.
- Yalivta Influencer: Briar Nolet. Youtube (Feb 4, 2016). Retrieved on March 20, 2016.
- Myles Erlick on Instagram. Instagram (December 19, 2015). Retrieved on May 13, 2015.
- . Women's Health (March 4, 2019). Retrieved on March 5, 2019.
- 20 Questions with Briar. Youtube (September 8, 2015). Retrieved on January 5, 2016.
- Briar Nolet (@briarnolet) . Instagram photos and videos.. Instagram. Retrieved on April 28, 2016.