Jacquie was in an allegedly happy relationship with Henry, but broke up with him because she deemed him not a good enough dancer.
Any writing in Italics is from the Jacquie page. I keep the information so that I do not copy the information and put it on my own words.
Before the show
The reason as to why Jacquie started dancing was because Davis was doing so in the living room and Jacquie wanted to do it too.
At some point during grade 6 to 9, Jacquie's room was covered in posters from boy bands, also during that time Jacquie and Henry decided to start dating from the friendship they had before. The reason as to why the two broke up was because Jacquie deemed him as a "not good enough dancer".
During a ballet lesson, run by Daniel, Jacquie met Noah. She was impressed by his dancing, more so when he did 10 perfect pirouettes. She then expressed that she would like to be on the same team as him is possible
When practicing for the auditions, Jacquie befriends a B-Trouper called Zara. She quickly realises that, because Zara is such a good dancer, she will have to bring her A-Game to be a part of A-Troupe.
Jacquie. upon entering the studio, is surprised that she see Henry at the auditions for A-Troupe.
She becomes really happy when she makes it onto A-Troupe because she will be able to grow closer to Noah. But when Noah stands her up on a date, Jacquie becomes really confused.
After interrogating Noah, Jacquie finds out that Henry is uncomfortable
Once she interrogates Noah, Jacquie discovers that Noah has been acting so odd because Henry is uncomfortable with them dating. Jacquie confronts Henry and tells him to get over himself and move on. Jacquie is confused when Noah is not receptive to the news that Henry is okay with them dating.
With her situation with Noah getting in the way of her dancing and being unable to trust Noah, Jacquie decides that it is best of she and Noah stay friends. Although, Jacquie finally relents once Noah tells her how he really feels.
Jacquie is angry when Lola gets the solo over her, believing herself a better dancer. Although, when she discovers that she was meant to have the solo all along, leaving Lola embarrassed she feels badly. She goes out of her way to comfort Lola.
When met with an apology by Henry, Jacquie also apologizes to him for erroneously insulting his dancing. She resumes friendship with him.
Jacquie goes into full competitive mode as the dance battle draws nearer. She is elated when TNS East wins, but comes to sympathize with Noah for his team's loss and decides to be there for him. Jacquie is upset when the teams' in-fighting causes TNS East to lose their chance at attending Regionals, but even angrier at her peers' allegations that Noah switching sides is the source of their predicament. Even after boundaries are placed between the teams, Jacquie remains adamant about continuing her relationship with Noah.
Jacquie is wary of the idea of a merge between TNS West and East, unsure of whether the plan will even work. Her wariness only increases upon Skylar's offer to dance at Gemini Dance Studio. While she will miss her friends and Noah, Jacquie comes to believe that joining Gemini is her only hope of going to Regionals, until she discovers that twelve dancers have been rounded up for the merge. Jacquie is ecstatic when the merge works and allows them back into the race for Regionals.
Jacquie is flattered when Noah tasks her with creating contemporary choreography for the Regionals qualifier video, but decides to create hip-hop choreography instead, believing that it goes better with the song. She is embarrassed and angry when Noah challenges her decision and decides to create entirely new choreography, unable to bring herself to even speak to him. Although, Jacquie eventually realizes that Noah is right.
Jacquie is ecstatic when the team qualifies for Regionals.
Jacquie auditions for the Stacy Carpenter Scholarship and dances about 'jealousy'.
Once incredibly insecure, Jacquie is now competitive and determined, having had to work hard to become the dancer she now is. Jacquie is unafraid to confront those she deems in the wrong, as seen through her confrontation of Henry. Despite her exceeding ambition, Jacquie can be kind and assuring, as seen when she comforts Lola after getting the solo over her.
Jacquie initially seems superficial, as she broke up with Henry because she didn't believe him a good enough dancer. Although, Jacquie is able to realize when she has done something wrong, as she later apologizes to Henry for this. In fact, while apologizing, Jacquie assures Henry that she actually thinks him a great dancer, leaving the possibility that Jacquie doesn't always say what she means.
Jacquie has long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and light skin.
Jacquie wears black leggings when she dances, along with a pink t-shirt, purple tank top or blue tank top.
- Acro: Acro is one of Jacquie's dominant styles of dance, in which she is extremely proficient. Jacquie's extensions have been considered the best on A-Troupe by Piper.
- Contemporary: Contemporary is one of Jacquie's dominant styles of dance.
- Hip-hop: Jacquie is proficient at hip-hop. She is one of the focal points of Leon Blackwood's hip-hop masterclass and is selected by Eldon to perform a hip-hop solo out of all the TNS East female dancers. She is also one of three dancers picked to vie for a later hip-hop solo.
- Drawing: Jacquie is bad at drawing. Noah describes her as such and is also unable to guess what pictures she draws.
- Fashion Design: Jacquie is proficient in fashion design and sewing. She is able to remake her prom dress and is complimented on its appearance.
- Main article: Jacquie/Relationships
- Group dances
- Group dances
- The shoe that describes Jacquie best, is the sandal.
- Jacquie's favourite colour is pink.
- Jacquie's locker in the locker room is number 14.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Fanfiction:Let's Get This Started/ Jacquie gallery, click here.
- ↑ "United and Divided." Wikia. Retrieved on June 22, 2018.
- ↑ "Grave New World" Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2018.
- ↑ "A Tale of Two Eldons." Wikia. Retrieved on July 28, 2017.
- ↑ "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?" The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 29, 2017.
- ↑ "Little Big Lies." Wikia. Retrieved on October 20, 2018.
- ↑ "Twinkle Toes." Wikia. Retrieved on September 24, 2018.
- ↑ "Mash-Up Match-Up." Wikia. Retrieved on August 9, 2018.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Never Been Picked". Wikia. Retrieved on September 3, 2018.