|“||Being calm is sorta my thing.||”|
Before the show
Henry used to work as a paper boy.
Henry dated a girl named Jacquie from grade 6 to 9. She allegedly broke up with him because she did not deem him a good enough dancer. To deal with the heartbreak he felt after their break-up, Henry hid away and ate gummy bears.
A year before he is on A-Troupe, Henry attended a disastrous dance competition with his studio. After coming back from the washroom, Henry went on stage, believing that his crew had been called; the crew on-stage was not his and Henry horribly mimicked what the crew was doing.
Henry enters The Next Step Dance Studio looking for the open house, but instead finds Eldon lying on the floor. After Eldon explains that he feels heartbroken, Henry tries to console him by telling him about the heartbreak he felt after he and his girlfriend, Jacquie, broke up.
While preparing for his A-Troupe audition, Henry assures Noah that if he is the type of person who is typically nervous, he shouldn't fight it. He becomes immensely more calm after hearing Alfie perform in the Lounge. He does great in his audition, and as a result makes it onto A-Troupe.
Henry is happy for Noah when he discovers he has found a new crush after his break-up with Amanda, but is devastated when he discovers that his crush is Jacquie. Henry forbids Noah from hanging out with her.
Henry does not make it onto A-Troupe and, although he is upset, he is happy because he won't have to dance with Jacquie, who does make it onto the troupe. Henry jumps at the opportunity to join TNS West.
Henry soon realizes that Noah has been lying to him about his relationship with Jacquie. Disappointed that Noah would betray his trust, he assures Noah that they are no longer friends.
After being confronted by Jacquie, Henry takes part in Kingston and Ozzy's plan to get over her. When Ozzy attempts to flirt with Heather in order to show Henry how to pick up girls, Henry steps in and apologizes. Henry ends up telling Heather everything about he and Jacquie, and feels like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. After being confronted by Noah, Henry realizes that he needs to get over Jacquie. He apologizes to both Jacquie and Noah and resumes friendship with both.
Henry is disappointed when TNS West loses the dance battle to TNS East and shocked when the entire studio is banned from competing at Regionals. Henry comes to join the newly merged A-Troupe, which is granted the opportunity to compete at Regionals. Henry is ecstatic when the team's qualifier video is chosen and allows them to qualify for Regionals.
Henry auditions for the Stacy Carpenter Scholarship and dances about 'confidence'.
When Kingston sends LaTroy a message to help the boys, Henry is one of the four who dance with LaTroy. After finishing his performance, Michelle and Emily place him to be featured in the Absolute Dance Wild Styles Convention opening number, alongside Richelle, Jacquie, Summer and Kingston.
He is not surprised when himself and Amy are paired together for duets to audition to be Leon Blackwood's assistants. But their plans go astray when Henry reveals to Amy he needs to return his tuxedo. Amy asks Henry who got married, but Henry replies that it wasn't for a wedding, it was for his prom, which he missed due to the filming of the Regionals qualifier video resulting Amy planning to throw a prom at The Next Step for Henry. His initial plan for promposing to Amy is changed, due to Noah's elaborate promposal to Jacquie. But when he asks Amy out with a massive promposal that he spent all day working on, Amy rejects him because she had already accepted Ty, since she had believed that Henry wasn't going to invite her to prom; Henry is devastated as a result.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
Henry is characterized by his calmness, as well as his ability to provide great advice.
Henry is also initially characterized by his heartbreak, as a result to his ex-girlfriend Jacquie having broken up with him. This heartbreak takes over his sound judgment for a while, causing him to forbid Noah from dating her, ruining his friendship. Although, Henry eventually realizes that he needs to move on, and resolves this issue.
Henry is well-known for talking a lot about the girl whom he has feelings for as shown by him talking non-stop about first Jacquie, and then Amy, something that Kingston and Ozzy complain a lot about. He is even known as the biggest romantic on A-Troupe.
Henry has dark skin and brown eyes. He has long wavy braids that are stylized in shades of blond and black.
Henry's attire is simple and comfortable, albeit stylish when need be. Henry usually wears t-shirts and sweatpants in plain colours, except for the odd outfit in which he wears a variety of colours.
- Acro: Henry is proficient in acro.
- Breakdance: Breakdance is one of Henry's dominant styles and has referred to himself as a b-boy. He is very proficient in the style.
- Hip-hop: Hip-hop is another of Henry's dominant styles, though Henry performs more breakdance.
- Archery: Henry is not good at archery and does not really enjoy it.
- Music: Henry has claimed to do a lot of music.
- Pottery: Henry takes pottery classes.
- Main article: Henry/Relationships
- Group dances
- Group dances
- Group dances
- Henry is training to be private eye in case his dance career does not take off.
- Henry's locker in the locker room is number 11.
- Henry takes pottery classes.
- Main article: Henry/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Henry gallery, click here.
- ↑ In "One More Time", Henry reveals that he dated Jacquie from grade 6 to grade 9, meaning that he is at least 15 in Season 4. In "A New Regime", Henry subsequently reveals that it has been two years since their break-up, meaning that he (and Jacquie) are at least 16 in Season 5, if they broke up at the beginning of grade 9. In "Jacquie's Audition", it is revealed that Davis (Jacquie's sister) is older than Jacquie, but seeing as Davis becomes Amy's replacement on A-Troupe in "Sweet and Salty", Davis is at maximum 17 because she, unlike Noah who is 18, can compete in the Intermediate Advanced age division at Regionals. Since Jacquie has to be at least 16 in Season 5 and Henry and Jacquie are the same age, Henry is 16. This is supported by Henry driving in "Mash-Up Match-Up", since the minimum driving age in Toronto is 16.
- ↑ "Stand and Deliver." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 5, 2017.
- ↑ "Amy's Prom Has Got It Goin' On." Wikia. Retrieved on August 7, 2018.
- ↑ "Welcome to the Jungle." Wikia. Retrieved on June 30, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Go West, Young Michelle." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 "Heads Will Roll." Wikia. Retrieved on March 6, 2016.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Walk This Way." Wikia. Retrieved on March 25, 2016.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 "One More Time." Wikia. Retrieved on February 15, 2016.
- ↑ "Shake It Off." Wikia. Retrieved on March 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Simple Twist of Fate." Wikia. Retrieved on April 30, 2016.
- ↑ "Heat of the Moment." Wikia. Retrieved on October 19, 2016.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 "Kiss and Tell." Wikia. Retrieved on October 29, 2016.
- ↑ "Leon Me." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "United and Divided." Wikia. Retrieved on August 8, 2017.
- ↑ "East Meets West." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "TNS: Civil War." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "This Changes Everything." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Pointe of No Return." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 24, 2017.
- ↑ "Henry's Audition. Wikia. Retrieved on June 26, 2018.
- ↑ "Grave New World." Wikia. Retrieved on August 13, 2018.
- ↑ "Coup d'Etat." Wikia. Retrieved on August 13, 2018.
- ↑ "Summer Lovin'." Wikia. Retrieved on August 13, 2018.
- ↑ "Oh Solo Me-Oh." Wikia. Retrieved on August 13, 2018.
- ↑ "Mash-Up Match-Up." Wikia. Retrieved on August 13, 2018.
- ↑ "Amy's Prom Has Got It Goin' On." Wikia. Retrieved on August 13, 2018.
- ↑ 27.0 27.1 27.2 "A-Troupe Escape." Wikia. Retrieved on December 26, 2018.
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 "Less Beauty, More Beast." Wikia. Retrieved on October 14, 2018.
- ↑ "Little Big Lies". Wikia. Retrieved on October 20, 2018.