Before the show
Jacquie had a room riddled with posters of boy bands.
Jacquie becomes acquainted with Noah during a ballet lesson taught by Daniel. She is impressed by his dancing, especially when he does 10 consecutive pirouettes, and hopes to be on the same team as him.
Jacquie wishes to audition for A-Troupe, but is wary of doing so. She befriends Zara who, while a B-Trouper, is nonetheless a phenomenal dancer. Jacquie realizes she will have to bring on her A-game if she wishes to be on A-Troupe.
Jacquie is surprised to see Henry at the A-Troupe auditions, having not seen him in years.
Once she interrogates Noah, Jacquie discovers that Noah has been acting so odd because Henry is uncomfortable with them dating. Jacquie confronts Henry and tells him to get over himself and move on. Jacquie is confused when Noah is not receptive to the news that Henry is okay with them dating.
With her situation with Noah getting in the way of her dancing and being unable to trust Noah, Jacquie decides that it is best of she and Noah stay friends. Although, Jacquie finally relents once Noah tells her how he really feels.
Jacquie is angry when Lola gets the solo over her, believing herself a better dancer. Although, when she discovers that she was meant to have the solo all along, leaving Lola embarrassed she feels badly. She goes out of her way to comfort Lola.
When met with an apology by Henry, Jacquie also apologizes to him for erroneously insulting his dancing. She resumes friendship with him.
Jacquie goes into full competitive mode as the dance battle draws nearer. She is elated when TNS East wins, but comes to sympathize with Noah for his team's loss and decides to be there for him. Jacquie is upset when the teams' in-fighting causes TNS East to lose their chance at attending Regionals, but even angrier at her peers' allegations that Noah switching sides is the source of their predicament. Even after boundaries are placed between the teams, Jacquie remains adamant about continuing her relationship with Noah.
Jacquie is wary of the idea of a merge between TNS West and East, unsure of whether the plan will even work. Her wariness only increases upon Skylar's offer to dance at Gemini Dance Studio. While she will miss her friends and Noah, Jacquie comes to believe that joining Gemini is her only hope of going to Regionals, until she discovers that twelve dancers have been rounded up for the merge. Jacquie is ecstatic when the merge works and allows them back into the race for Regionals.
Jacquie is flattered when Noah tasks her with creating contemporary choreography for the Regionals qualifier video, but decides to create hip-hop choreography instead, believing that it goes better with the song. She is embarrassed and angry when Noah challenges her decision and decides to create entirely new choreography, unable to bring herself to even speak to him. Although, Jacquie eventually realizes that Noah is right.
Jacquie auditions for the Stacy Carpenter Scholarship and dances about 'jealousy'.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
Once incredibly insecure, Jacquie is now competitive and determined, having had to work hard to become the dancer she now is. Jacquie is unafraid to confront those she deems in the wrong, as seen through her confrontation of Henry. Despite her exceeding ambition, Jacquie can be kind and assuring, as seen when she comforts Lola after getting the solo over her.
Jacquie initially seems superficial, as she broke up with Henry because she didn't believe him a good enough dancer. Although, Jacquie is able to realize when she has done something wrong, as she later apologizes to Henry for this. In fact, while apologizing, Jacquie assures Henry that she actually thinks him a great dancer, leaving the possibility that Jacquie doesn't always say what she means.
Jacquie has long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and light skin. Jacquie greatly resembles her sister, Davis, so much so that both a fellow auditionnee and Stacy Carpenter remark on their physical similarities. This physical resemblance is so strong that people even refer to Davis as "Blonde Jacquie".
Jacquie wears black leggings when she dances, along with a pink t-shirt, purple tank top or blue tank top.
- Acro: Acro is one of Jacquie's dominant styles of dance, in which she is extremely proficient. Jacquie's extensions have been considered the best on A-Troupe by Piper.
- Contemporary: Contemporary is one of Jacquie's dominant styles of dance.
- Hip-hop: Jacquie is proficient at hip-hop. She is one of the focal points of Leon Blackwood's hip-hop masterclass and is selected by Eldon to perform a hip-hop solo out of all the TNS East female dancers. She is also one of three dancers picked to vie for a later hip-hop solo.
- Fashion Design: Jacquie is proficient in fashion design and sewing. She is able to remake her prom dress and is complimented on its appearance.
- Visual Art: Jacquie is bad at drawing. Noah describes her as such and is also unable to guess what pictures she draws.
- Main article: Jacquie/Relationships
- Group dances
- Group dances
- The shoe that describes Jacquie best, is the sandal.
- Jacquie's favourite colour is pink.
- Jacquie's locker in the locker room is number 14.
- Jacquie likes chemistry.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Jacquie gallery, click here.
- ↑ In "One More Time," Henry reveals that he dated Jacquie from grade 6 to grade 9, meaning that she is at least 15 in Season 4. In "A New Regime", Henry subsequently reveals that it has been two years since their break-up, meaning that Jacquie (and Henry) are at least 16 in Season 5, if they broke up at the beginning of grade 9. In "Jacquie's Audition", it is revealed that Davis is older than Jacquie, but seeing as she becomes Amy's replacement on A-Troupe in "Sweet and Salty", Davis is at maximum 17 because she, unlike Noah who is 18, can compete in the Intermediate Advanced age division at Regionals. Hence, Jacquie has to be 16 in Season 6.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 "Jacquie's Audition." Wikia. Retrieved on June 22, 2018.
- ↑ "Ty'd to You." Wikia. Retrieved on September 10, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 "The New Regime." Wikia. Retrieved on June 17, 2017.
- ↑ "Never Been Picked." Wikia. Retrieved on October 20, 2018.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 "This Changes Everything." Wikia. Retrieved on October 31, 2017.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "United and Divided." Wikia. Retrieved on June 22, 2018.
- ↑ "Noah's New Crush." Wikia. Retrieved on April 14, 2017.
- ↑ "Rehearsing for A-Troupe." Wikia. Retrieved on April 14, 2017.
- ↑ "It's All Fun and Games..." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 6, 2017.
- ↑ "Heathers." Wikia. Retrieved on July 14, 2017.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 "A Tale of Two Eldons." Wikia. Retrieved on July 28, 2017.
- ↑ "East Meets West." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Brave New World." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "TNS: Civil War." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Stand Together or Fall Apart." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "This Changes Everything." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "Snap Decision." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on December 9, 2017.
- ↑ "No Good Deed." Wikia. Retrieved on July 29, 2017.
- ↑ "Henry's Audition." Wikia. Retrieved on June 26, 2018.
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 "Contemporary Contempt. Wikia. Retrieved on May 8, 2019.
- ↑ "Grave New World" Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2018.
- ↑ "Oh Brother! Why Art Thou Here?" The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 29, 2017.
- ↑ "Twinkle Toes." Wikia. Retrieved on September 24, 2018.
- ↑ "Little Big Lies." Wikia. Retrieved on October 20, 2018.
- ↑ "Mash-Up Match-Up." Wikia. Retrieved on August 9, 2018.
- ↑ "Audition Subtraction". Wikia. Retrieved on October 31, 2018.