Juilliard is said to be one of, if not, the best school(s) in the world for the arts, especially that of dance. According to Daniel, if one graduates from the school they are practically guaranteed a career in dance, as it is such a hard school to get into.
At the after-party on the second day of Absolute Dance Nationals, Daniel is approached by Sergei, the head of Juilliard. Having seen his previous dance performance, he gives Daniel his calling card, as he wishes for Daniel to audition: an amazing opportunity that Daniel had wished for since he was a youngster. Unfortunately, Daniel allegedly bombs his performance, and is not accepted into the school.
- Sergei (head of dance department)
- Brennan Clost, who portrays Daniel on The Next Step, attended Juilliard in real life and is a graduate from the Class of 2016.[Reference needed]
- Julian Elia, who portrays Elliot, also attends the school in real life.[Reference needed]
- ↑ "Old Friends." Wikia. Retrieved on September 3, 2015.
- ↑ Once bullied Burlington dancer accepted into Juilliard. Burlington Post (Jul 01, 2012). Retrieved on December 28, 2015.