|“|| Riley: ... there's one more thing I need you to do.|
James: What's that?
Riley: Get Michelle back.
The episode begins where the previous left off, Riley being told by Emily that their plan backfired and that she is suspended from the studio. Riley vows to get some insight from Chloe, although Emily doubts it'll change anything. Riley meets with Chloe is Culture Shock, and Chloe admits that she finds the predicament very suspicious. Just then, Amanda and Stephanie enter and proceed to buy juice. When Stephanie asks Amanda why there is a kid's drawing on on her money, Amanda merely dismisses the inquiry. Chloe recalls that Margie drew on the money before it was stolen. They go and ask the cashier for the $5 bill (giving change for it, of course), as Chloe thinks she can prove Amanda is lying.
Amanda enters Studio A where the rest of A-Troupe (minus James) is waiting. Upon seeing Emily, Amanda asks why she is there, and Chloe and Riley relay the story they told Kate about Amanda stealing the money. Amanda finally admits that she is still Dance Captain at Elite and that the only reason she is there is to make sure that they do not get to Nationals; she has seemed to have prevailed as, after her departure, they only have nine dancers. Emily admits to the troupe that she knew about Amanda this entire time and that she was merely acting mean because she didn't have proof to tell the truth about her. The team apologizes to Emily and they make up.
The dancers are saddened, as they realize that they cannot go to Nationals. James, blissfully unaware of the predicament, happily enters with his certificate from the first aid course because he is now done with the list; Riley reveals what has happened. Having gone to all that trouble, not to mention having put up with Mr. Abernathy possibly for nothing, James crumples his first aid certificate into a ball, and throws it; it hits Giselle on the back of her shoulder, and she throws it back at James, which he claims could have resulted in a contusion.
At the mall, Amanda meets with Lucien and Tess and tells them what has happened. Meanwhile, Emily talks to Riley about how upset she feels that she had to: isolate herself from the others dancers, break up with Hunter, and almost get herself and Chloe kicked out, but that Amanda still came out on top. Riley tells her to be positive because she has a knight in shining armour who can help them.
Kate is on the phone with the Nationals board. She tells A-Troupe that someone called the Nationals board and told them that they are down to nine dancers, meaning that if they don't get another dancer soon, they will have to forfeit. Riley adds a new item on her now completed list, that James must get Michelle to come back to A-Troupe.
James interrupts Michelle's art class only to be sent away by the teacher, so he tells her to meet him at lunch.
In Culture Shock, Emily is reading a book when she sees West putting dollar bills in books. She asks him what he is doing and he tells her that everybody needs a bit of magic, and although it may not be much, when people purchase the book and find the money it brightens their day. Emily admits that she has never seen this side of him.
James and Michelle are eating pizza together, and James pretends that he needs to return a horrible pair of pants his mum bought him, so Michelle agrees to go to the mall with him.
At the mall, Michelle notices that James doesn't have the pants in question; when she asks, James says he is wearing them, a comment which leaves Michelle puzzled. They continue walking and suddenly Michelle finds herself greeted with a flash mob of dancers. There are dancers everywhere Michelle turns, and finally the dancers from The Next Step, along with Kate, appear and start dancing. James asks Michelle if she will come back to A-Troupe and Michelle tells them she will. Everyone cheers as the dancers from The Next Step welcome Michelle back, while Riley kisses James for completing the final — and most important — item on her list. They are now officially together.
- Amanda has been exposed as a spy for Elite Dance Academy, and is no longer in A-Troupe or a member of The Next Step Dance Studio.
- This is the first appearance of Stephanie since "Time to Move On".
- Emily has been reinstated on A-Troupe.
- James has completed the replacement for task #7 on Riley's list, which is to get certified in first aid.
- This is the first appearance of Tiffany since "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better".
- Michelle is a member of A-Troupe again.
- James has completed all the tasks on the list, which means he and Riley are back together.
- Riley states that their is something "fishy" about Emily stealing the money, despite being fully aware of Emily's plan to take down Amanda and knowing that Amanda was a double agent. 
Behind the Scenes
- Many dancers in the flash mob have appeared on the show on other occasions. These include:
- Alyssa Trask, who portrays a Swedish dancer in Season 3.
- Briana Andrade-Gomes and Miles Faber, who both portray members of Seeds Street Crew in Season 1.
- Briana Andrade-Gomes also appears in later seasons as Briana.
- Gabriella Sundar Singh, the show's story intern for Season 1, who also appears as a background character in "Bad Moon Rising".
- Leon Blackwood, who appears as himself in Season 5 and Season 6.
- Sal Figliomeni, who portrays Enzo in Season 3.
- Shale Wagman, who portrays an auditioning dancer in "I Hope I Get It".
- The title refers to a song of the same name by Lady Gaga.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Bree Wasylenko as Kate
- Brittany Raymond as Riley
- Isaac Lupien as Eldon
- Lamar Johnson as West
- Logan Fabbro as Amanda
- Jennifer Pappas as Chloe
- Jordan Clark as Giselle
- Natalie Krill as Phoebe
- Taveeta Szymanowicz as Thalia
- Trevor Tordjman as James
- Victoria Baldesarra as Michelle
- Zac Vran as Hunter
- Charlotte Vanderlee as Cass
- Jhaleil Swaby as Jake
- Megan Mackenzie as Beth
- Megan Moniz as Sarah
- Robbie Graham-Kuntz as Charlie
- Samantha Grecchi as Stephanie
- Tamina Pollack-Paris as Tiffany
- Alexandra Bacci as Alexandra
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Colin Petierre as Josh
- Devyn Nekoda as a J-Troupe dancer
- Jaclyn Riley as Becca
- Jenna Warren as Camille
- Myles Erlick as Noah
- Rachel Riley as Gabi
- Adam Lopapa as a flash mob dancer
- Akira Uchida as a flash mob dancer
- Alexandra Crenian as a flash mob dancer
- Alyssa Trask as a flash mob dancer
- Antonella Martinelli as a National Ballet dancer
- Apolonia Velasquez as a flash mob dancer
- Brett van Sickle as a National Ballet dancer
- Briana Andrade-Gomes as a flash mob dancer
- Corey Gorewicz as a flash mob dancer
- Dani Jazzar as a flash mob dancer
- Gabriella Sundar Singh as a flash mob dancer
- Jane Johanson as a flash mob dancer
- J.J. Moore as a flash mob dancer
- Jordan Setacci as a flash mob dancer
- Leon Blackwood as a flash mob dancer
- Macie Yott as Lily
- Marc Cardarelli as a flash mob dancer
- Melinda Smythe as Morgan
- Melissa Mitro as a flash mob dancer
- Michel Issa Rubio as a flash mob dancer
- Miles Faber as a flash mob dancer
- Ofilio Portillo as a flash mob dancer
- Omar Forrest as a flash mob dancer
- Roshan Amendra as a flash mob dancer
- Sal Figliomeni as a flash mob dancer
- Shale Wagman as an unnamed dancer
- Stephen Findlay as a flash mob dancer
- Vanessa Cobham as a flash mob dancer
- "All Eyes on You"
- "Elite's Regionals Song"
- "Turn Me Around"
- "We Do It Big"
- Main article: Just Dance/Quotes
- Main article: Just Dance/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Just Dance gallery, click here.