|“||Everybody should have a Margie in their life, and I'm just so glad that I had one.||”|
Before the show
Margie joined Baby Ballet.
During Dance Camp, Margie volunteers to sing a song, and is asked to improvise a song about fairies. Later, Margie decides to play hide-and-seek by hiding behind a box, causing the E-Girls to search for her. She eventually comes out of hiding and is chastised by Chloe for hiding. In addition, she is chastised by Emily who makes her "pinky swear" not to do it again.
Margie, still outspoken and now somewhat of a sage among her peers, is a student in Chloe's Baby Ballet class. Throughout the season, she encourages Chloe and gives her advice, such as pushing her to audition for the female solo.
She draws a smiley face on a $5 bill while Chloe is counting the money for Absolute Dance Nationals in Kate's office and, although Kate claims that doing such a thing is illegal, this eventually proves to be helpful in deducing that Amanda stole the money.
When Chloe has to make a hard decision as to whether or not to join La Ballet de la Reine and miss out on the opportunity to go to Absolute Dance Internationals, Margie is the main factor that pushes her to join the ballet company. As the two dance in the studio, Margie spontaneously vanishes into a cloud of sparkles, contributing to the theory that Margie was Chloe's guardian angel rather than a real person.
Margie is a sage and encouraging character. She is a bit bossy and likes to lead, as she is usually seen "in charge" of Baby Ballet. She helps Chloe with many difficult decisions throughout the series, contributing to the fact that she is helpful; this helpfulness may be a result of her possibly being a guardian angel. She is confident, but a bit sassy. She is also mischievous, as shown when she hides during Dance Camp.
Margie has curly blonde hair, as well as light blue eyes. She is small due to her young age.
She is usually seen wearing pink, a tutu, or both.
- Main article: Chloe
- Margie is left-handed.
- Margie claims to West that she can go six hours without blinking, although it is impossible for one to last that length of time without doing so. This may contribute to the fact that Margie isn't human, or perhaps she's simply pulling West's leg.
- Main article: Margie/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Margie gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Do the Right Thing." Wikia. Retrieved on August 27, 2015.
- ↑ "Steal My Sunshine." Wikia. Retrieved on December 18, 2015.
- ↑ The Next Step Characters Answer Fan Questions (Season 1 Episode 5). Youtube (February 7, 2016). Retrieved on February 8, 2016.
- ↑ "Under Pressure." Wikia. Retrieved on January 1, 2016.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 "Do the Right Thing." Wikia. Retrieved on August 26, 2015.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Steal My Sunshine." Wikia. Retrieved on August 26, 2015.
- ↑ "It Takes Two." Wikia. Retrieved on August 26, 2015.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "Under Pressure." Wikia. Retrieved on August 26, 2015.
- ↑ "Do the Right Thing." Wikia. Retrieved on December 14, 2015.