| "But I can't wait for the next chapter to begin."
This articles contains information about something that is upcoming, meaning it has yet to be aired or released in Canada. This page is likely to have spoilers in it.
|“||...There's no one I share that history with.... It's just me and her.||”|
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
- This episode became available on BBC iPlayer on November 19, 2018, one week prior to its scheduled release on CBBC.
- Amy still has feelings for Henry.
- Giselle's last name, previously unrevealed on-screen, is Bellamy.
- Summer references losing the solo competition and the five point advantage to Lily at the Absolute Dance WildStylz Convention that occurs in "Sweet and Salty".
- Davis and Kenzie refer to Davis leaving The Next Step, going to Encore Dance Studios and Kenzie not giving her a place in the hip-hop Regionals dance routine that occur in "Dancing with the Enemy".
- Miss Angela references Piper not being able to do her aerial, which she is first made aware of in "Grave New World".
- Giselle references The Next Step losing Regionals in the finals that occurs in "A Change Is Gonna Come".
- Chuck Anderson references The Next Step winning Internationals that occurs in "How It Ends".
- Amy and Simone's pas de deux incorporates choreography that they performed in rehearsal in "All the Marbles".
- Richelle references Elliot breaking up with her that occurs in "His Girl, Summer".
- Noah references his first star lift with Richelle that occurs in "I Hope I Get It".
- Noah telling Richelle what he learned from her is a reference to when Richelle told him that she could learn nothing from him in "Today I'm Getting Over You".
- Giselle mentions knowing Noah and Richelle quite well and having seen them dance together before.
- Michelle and Giselle speaking in Talking Heads about Noah and Richelle's pas de deux is reminiscent of Michelle, Giselle, Stephanie and Miss Kate doing the same for James and Riley in "How It Ends"; they are the old generation cast who know both Noah and Richelle (or James and Riley) best.
- Noah and Richelle's pas de deux incorporates choreography that they performed in rehearsal in "Pas De Don't".
- Gemini does not appear on the scoreboard despite them having qualified for Regionals due to their winning Internationals. However, it is possible that they competed in the Intermediate Advanced Division.
- Davis is supposed to be featured in all the dances of Miss Angela's Encore Dance Studio, but she doesn't dance in the hip-hop or ballet rounds.
- When the dance captains of all competing studios are called, Amy steps in, even though Simone is known to be AcroNation's dance captain.
- In the scene when A-Troupe is waiting backstage for the qualifying for finals verdict to be delivered, Richelle is briefly seen behind Summer with her hair down and in her A-Troupe uniform. In the next shot, her hair is in a bun and she is back in her ballet costume.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Berkeley Ratzlaff as Davis
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Dylan Ratzlaff as Jacquie
- Emmerly Tinglin as Kenzie
- Isaiah Peck as Henry
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Katie Ortencio as Lily
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Myles Erlick as Noah
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- Victoria Baldesarra as Michelle
- Alexandre Deakin as Ty
- Brigitte Turnbull as AcroNation dancer
- Damian Goddard as Chuck Anderson
- Emily Grady as AcroNation dancer
- Isaac Lupien as Eldon
- Jordan Clark as Giselle
- Julia Miller as AcroNation dancer
- Justine Sanker as Priya
- Kelly Fanson as Miss Angela
- Kennedy Johnston as AcroNation dancer
- Nathaniel Belnavis-Wright as Adrian
- Sanaa Williams as Simone
- Sarah Parlatore as AcroNation dancer
- Zofia Kasprzyk as AcroNation dancer
- Taveeta Szymanowicz as Thalia
- "Go For Broke"
- "Hood Rose"
- "Lose Control"
- "Now You Got the Best"
- "Snow Showers"
- Main article: No Shell/Quotes
- Main article: No Shell/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the No Shell gallery, click here.