|“||You might be okay with dancing in the back row, but I'm not!||”|
Jacquie, Richelle and Summer are rehearsing a trio with Michelle giving choreo and Emily on the side watching. Michelle says that whoever wins out of this trio will represent The Next Step at the Absolute Dance Wildstyles Convention. After that, Emily says that the Dance Convention is worth a five-point advantage at Regionals. They decided they have the best shot with either Jacquie, Richelle or Summer. Kingston and Ozzy come out of the East Corridor and Kingston asks Ozzy how to beat level 12 of Legions of Lasers. They walk into Studio A to see a dance being rehearsed. The two try to get Emily's attention, not bothering Michelle because she is teaching the routine. Emily tells the two dancers that they are holding auditions for the solo competition. Ozzy asks why himself and Kingston can't audition and Emily replies that these two only give 95% serious and the girls give 110%. Kingston then claims he is giving 111% and it's not even mathematically possible and is tired of being overlooked by the co-studio heads.
- Summer will perform a solo at the upcoming dance convention.
- Henry, Jacquie, Kingston, Richelle and Summer will perform a quintet, as an opening dance, at the upcoming dance convention.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Dylan Ratzlaff as Jacquie
- Isaiah Peck as Henry
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- Victoria Baldesarra as Michelle
- Akiel Julien as LaTroy
- Alexandre Deakin as Ty
- Nathaniel Belnavis-Wright as Adrian
- Taveeta Szymanowicz as Thalia
- "Addicted 2 U"
- "Coming Home"
- "Never Get Lost"
- "Slow Up"
- "Two Hearts (Acoustic)"
- "Unusual Mind"
- Main article: Oh Solo Me-Oh/Quotes
- Main article: Oh Solo Me-Oh/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Oh Solo Me-Oh gallery, click here.