| "But I can't wait for the next chapter to begin."
This articles contains information about something that is upcoming, meaning it has yet to be aired or released in Canada. This page is likely to have spoilers in it.
|“||Just go out there and give it everything you've got.||”|
With a showdown looming, several dancers question their future.
Noah stands on the stage alone, as it is the last day of Regionals and he wants to remember the moment. As he reflects, Jacquie appears from the audience. Jacquie confesses that she knows what's coming. Noah tells her that her will be leaving The Next Step after Regionals, but assures her that they will still be together. Jacquie tells him that they can no longer be together if he leaves, as she will be holding him back. They break up and perform a duet to "Mountains" in the audience. They conclude sitting next to each other in seats, and Noah confesses that it is not goodbye yet.
AcroNation and The Next Step stand on the stage awaiting information about what they will do after Encore's disqualification and the studios' tie. Emily, Michelle, Thalia and Eldon appear after talking to the judges. They are told that a tie is broken by a ten-person dance and they have 2 hours to choreograph, which scares them as it is such a short amount of time.
- This episode became available on BBC iPlayer on November 19, 2018, three weeks prior to its scheduled release on CBBC.
- The Next Step Dance Studio beat AcroNation in the tie-breaker and has won Regionals, qualifying for Nationals.
- Noah and Jacquie are no longer a couple due to his leaving A-Troupe.
- Michelle is likely leaving The Next Step.
- The team sings "Wish You Well" to Noah before their finals dance, similar to how Noah sang the same song to Season 1's A-Troupe.
- Simone hurts her wrist, so Summer dances for both teams in the tie-breaker, reminiscent of when West danced for Seeds in "I'm So Excited" and when Amanda stepped in for Emily at Nationals.
- Noah confesses that it has been five years since he sang "Wish You Well" to A-Troupe, but it has only been two.
- The title refers to a song by Billy Joel with the same name.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Dylan Ratzlaff as Jacquie
- Emmerly Tinglin as Kenzie
- Isaiah Peck as Henry
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Katie Ortencio as Lily
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Myles Erlick as Noah
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- Victoria Baldesarra as Michelle
- Alexandre Deakin as Ty
- Brigitte Turnbull as AcroNation dancer
- Damian Goddard as Chuck Anderson
- Emily Grady as AcroNation dancer
- Isaac Lupien as Eldon
- Jordan Clark as Giselle
- Julia Miller as AcroNation dancer
- Justine Sanker as Priya
- Kennedy Johnston as AcroNation dancer
- Nathaniel Belnavis-Wright as Adrian
- Sanaa Williams as Simone
- Sarah Parlatore as AcroNation dancer
- Zofia Kasprzyk as AcroNation dancer
- Taveeta Szymanowicz as Thalia
- Main article: Piano Man/Quotes
- Main article: Piano Man/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Piano Man gallery, click here.