Summerford School of Dance is a dance studio situated in England. They are one of the many troupes competing in the 17th annual Absolute Dance Internationals competition.
Summerford is revealed to have competed at the Absolute Dance Internationals competitions that were held in Beijing, China and Paris, France, although when these competitions took place is unknown. According to Ashley Leggat, the team is known to be a very no-nonsense group, and according to Ella, Summerford is the most prestigious dance school in England.
Ella claims to be the strongest dancer at the studio.
At the 17th annual Absolute Dance Internationals competition, the team gains a five-point advantage after Ella steals Riley's solo and wins the title of Miss Internationals Soloist (which is used up in the quarter-finals against Wojdan Dance Academy). The team qualifies all the way to the semi-finals, only to be beat, ironically, by The Next Step Dance Studio.
Summerford School of Dance members wear red and black uniforms. On one of the sleeves of their red jackets, "Summerford" is written in capitalized black print, and on the opposite sleeve in identical print are the words "School of Dance." A flag of the UK is situated as an emblem on the front of their jacket.
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Summerford School of Dance gallery, click here.
- ↑ "Welcome to Miami." Wikia. Retrieved on November 8, 2015.
- ↑ "When the War is Over (episode)." Wikia. Retrieved on November 8, 2015.
- ↑ "Today I'm Getting Over You." Wikia. Retrieved on July 17, 2018.
- ↑ "The New Girl in Town." Wikia. Retrieved on November 8, 2015.
- ↑ "When the War is Over (episode)." Wikia. Retrieved on December 6, 2015.
- ↑ "Turn, Turn, Turn." Wikia. Retrieved on December 6, 2015.
- ↑ "She's Not You." Wikia. Retrieved on December 6, 2015.