| "I think Kate and Chris's dance is great for two old people."
This article needs to be updated. This page is currently out of date and needs to be infused with recent information.
|“||So, uh, I was talking with Thalia earlier and she was telling me that one of her dancers is kind of weird. I'm guessing that's you.||”|
Before the show
Ty auditions for the Stacy Carpenter Scholarship.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
Ty seems to be self-confident and determined to always get what he wants. He also appears to be manipulative of others as seen when he asks Simone to give Amy time-off so he can take her on a date. This makes him inconsiderate, as he also knows how important being a front-row dancer is to her.
Ty has fair skin and green eyes. He has blond hair shaved around the back and sides and the top is braided into a ponytail. He is fairly tall.
Ty wears a yellow T-shirt and black sweatpants.
- Acro: Acro is Ty's dominant style at which he is extremely proficient.
- Ballet: Ballet is not Ty's strongest style. He is replaced with Simone in his ballet duet with Amy for Regionals.
- Contemporary: Ty is proficient at contemporary. He dances in the contemporary routine at Regionals.
- Hip-hop: Ty dances in the hip-hop routine at Regionals.
- Main article: Ty/Relationships
- Group dances
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Ty gallery, click here.