| "But I can't wait for the next chapter to begin."
This articles contains information about something that is upcoming, meaning it has yet to be aired or released in Canada. This page is likely to have spoilers in it.
|“||We had a moment. But I guess that moment's passed.||”|
- This episode became available on BBC iPlayer on September 10, 2018, one week prior to its scheduled release on CBBC.
- Davis has been added into the opening sequence.
- Amy and Henry no longer like each other romantically.
- Jacquie asking Davis what she is still doing in her dance clothes is reminiscent of Skylar doing the same with Cierra in "Today I'm Getting Over You".
- Kingston complaining about Henry talking about Amy a lot is reminiscent of him complaining about Henry talking about Jacquie a lot in "No Good Deed".
- The purple shorts that Summer wears are identical to a pair that Amy wears in Season 5.
- Alexandra Beaton as Emily
- Alexandra Chaves as Piper
- Berkeley Ratzlaff as Davis
- Briar Nolet as Richelle
- Dylan Ratzlaff as Jacquie
- Emmerly Tinglin as Kenzie
- Isaiah Peck as Henry
- Julian Lombardi as Ozzy
- Liam Mackie as Finn
- Myles Erlick as Noah
- Noah Zulfikar as Kingston
- Sage Linder as Summer
- Shelby Bain as Amy
- Victoria Baldesarra as Michelle
- Alexandre Deakin as Ty
- Dan Chameroy as Jacquie & Davis's father
- Nathaniel Belnavis-Wright as Adrian
- Sanaa Williams as Simone
- Taveeta Szymanowicz as Thalia
- "Can't Stop Me Now"
- "Do It Like This"
- "My Turn"
- "Stop and Think"
- "You Got the Best of Me"
- Main article: Ty'd to You/Quotes
- Main article: Ty'd to You/Aftershow
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the Ty'd to You gallery, click here.