| "It's a tree, just like this one."|
This image or image(s) on this article need to be replaced or added. A picture of Elliot in Season 6 needs to be added in the Infobox.
William, unbeknownst to his peers, was once a Broadway dancer, but was kicked off his shows for poor behaviour. Hoping to improve his image, he eventually joins TNS West, but his behaviour warrants him being taken off the team. Upon Emily's offer, he joins TNS East.
After being exposed as a former professional dancer, William is kicked off TNS East.
Before the show
Having been put into a studio by his parents, William started dancing at the age of three.
William is astounded to be dancing on the same team as Piper and Ozzy, whom he deems children, and Kingston, who he deems a basement dancer. Realizing the team has many "problems" he is happy that he is there to sort them out.
Elliot is made Piper's duet partner for a dance off meant to determine which studio the dance battle is to be held in. Deeply unimpressed by West's choreography, Elliot forces Piper to go along with his changes to the dance. Elliot is ultimately forced to come clean about his behaviour while on the team, leading him to be taken off it by Michelle. Although, Elliot eventually joins TNS East and assists them in winning the dance battle.
While believing TNS East to be superior to TNS West, Elliot is only able to see Richelle as potentially equal to him in talent. Elliot eventually purchases jackets for the team and, unbeknownst to him, his past as a Broadway dancer is deduced via his misplaced credit card and he is exposed for his true intentions. Elliot is subsequently taken off the team.
Elliot leaves Richelle a bouquet of flowers and a card in her locker.
|"I'll get to you when I get to you!" - The missing information in this section of the article is to be added.|
William is extremely conceited and believes his technical training makes him superior to his peers, sometimes even giving them defamatory names in replacement of their real ones to denote their apparent lowliness. While on TNS West, he regularly claims that he is carrying the team on his shoulders and outrightly says that the team needs him.
William is quite cold, as well, making him unaffectionate and overly candid. William is opposed to hugging others and has deemed himself not in the business of sparing anybody's feelings. The rare moment when he does appear kind is immediately followed by a show of hostility. He is highly deceptive as well, effectively pulling the wool over Michelle's eyes in regard to his true self.
William has been dubbed "intense" and having an attitude that "stinks," and it seems as though he is even aware of this, but truly doesn't care. For William, the only thing that matters is winning by whatever means necessary.
William has tan skin, dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair.
While dancing, William wears a tank top and sweatpants. Occasionally, he wears shorts.
- Acro: William can perform an aerial.
- Ballet: William's dominant style is ballet, for which he is exceptionally proficient in.
- Hip-hop: William is proficient at hip-hop. He pulls off a ballet/hip-hop duet with Piper at the competition for the home studio advantage.
- Main article: William/Relationships
- "Leon Me" (white walls)
- "A Tale of Two Eldons"
- "United and Divided"
- "East Meets West"
- "Brave New World"
- "TNS: Civil War"
- "Snap Decision" (white walls)
- "Mash-Up Match-Up"
- "Amy's Prom Has Got It Goin' On"
- "Twinkle Toes"
- "Never Been Picked"
- "Audition Subtraction"
- "Dancing with the Enemy"
- "His Girl, Summer"
- Group dances
- William is the fourth character to have his middle name revealed, after Michelle, West, and Amy.
- William Elliot's name alludes to "Billy Elliot," a character who Julian Elia portrayed in the eponymous Broadway production.
- Main article: William/Quotes
| "Look at that painting!"
To view the William gallery, click here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Brave New World." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on October 17, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 "A Tale of Two Eldons." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on July 28, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "United and Divided." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on August 10, 2017.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "East Meets West." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on October 14, 2017.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "TNS: Civil War." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on October 21, 2017.
- ↑ "Snap Decision." The Next Step. Family Channel. Retrieved on November 25, 2017.
- ↑ THE NEXT STEP on Twitter: "Julian Elia, who plays Elliot, *was* Billy Elliot on Broadway. We named his character as a fun reference to that & to foreshadow the secret." Twitter (October 20, 2017). Retrieved on October 21, 2017.